What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

MRSJLM05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Serenity12 said:
I've put several building parts on my roadshop...

Sent from my iPad using iPF ----- GC id mmgregorio09

I've tried adding you with no luck. Please add me. What level are you?

MRSJLM05

VixsterV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Betsmorgan10 said:
I have 1 duct tape and 4 bolts is anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Oo can I buy the duct tape? Xx its the last one I need for this upgrade x

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.

xenadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry for being thick, but how do you trade goods with each other please?

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xenadog said:
Hi, I'm sorry for being thick, but how do you trade goods with each other please?

Through the roadside shop. You add friends on game center and then you can visit their shop. The system we use is that if you want to sell someone something you put one wheat up for one coin and then they'll come buy it. That way their name shows up and you know they are there and then you put up whatever it is you are selling.

xenadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sowrongitssteff said:
I have 8 nails, 5 wood panels, and 8 bolts that I don't need if anyone wants them.

I would really like these but am new to how it works and don't know how the trading works ie how do I find u?

xenadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kewb62 said:
Through the roadside shop. You add friends on game center and then you can visit their shop. The system we use is that if you want to sell someone something you put one wheat up for one coin and then they'll come buy it. That way their name shows up and you know they are there and then you put up whatever it is you are selling.

Thanks, that makes sense now lol

PamelaS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed, is there a consistency in the boat orders? For instance, if they request raspberry jam, will it always be the same number of jars? It really bothers me to wait so longer for the boat to show up if I think I may have enough supplies to fill the order. It's one thing to pay a single diamond for the boat to come sooner if the items you still are missing are fairly quick to produce. But the jams take so long & this order has two types of jam on the list.

Thanks, if anyone knows.

sowrongitssteff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cluffy16 said:
I could really use the nails. Those seem to be the most difficult item for me to find.

I just sold them to someone else, sorry! If I find more I'll let you know

xenadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with having items in storage but them not showing on the orders as having any?

Most reactions