What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

sheeksy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
Ok I'll fr you...I'm level 58... Let me know when you get it and ill wheat for you

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M

Thanks so much! Is there anything you need?

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sheeksy1 said:
Thanks so much! Is there anything you need?

Your welcome! All I'm in need of at this very moment is goat cheese, if you have extra.

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M

sheeksy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
Your welcome! All I'm in need of at this very moment is goat cheese, if you have extra.

I have 2. You are welcome to them.

I'm level 41

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sheeksy1 said:
I have 2. You are welcome to them.

I'm level 41

Boat just came in and I did the math, I have plenty of time but thanks!

sheeksy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
Boat just came in and I did the math, I have plenty of time but thanks!

Oops saw you bought something and put them up so 2 goats Cheese going cheap in my shop!!

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sheeksy1 said:
Oops saw you bought something and put them up so 2 goats Cheese going cheap in my shop!!

I got them, thanks. I already sent the boat away thanks to the 20 popcorn I got out of Rainstrms stall and your goat cheese:)

sheeksy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
I got them, thanks. I already sent the boat away thanks to the 20 popcorn I got out of Rainstrms stall and your goat cheese:)

Great :)

Anyone in need of bolts? I have quite a few extra and not enough of everything else! Mostly bought ( I am addicted to buying building supplies!) so full price or happy to trade.

MRSJLM05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in need of 6 bolts. I have cheesecakes and apple pies & nails. Also I am working on reviving trees/bushes. Please PM me if you can help or need what I have. Thanks!!!

MRSJLM05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sheeksy1 said:
Great :)

Anyone in need of bolts? I have quite a few extra and not enough of everything else! Mostly bought ( I am addicted to buying building supplies!) so full price or happy to trade.

Yes I need 6 bolts!

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still need five apple jams for this boat. i thought was less but the update messed me up.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Serenity12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've put several building parts on my roadshop...

Sent from my iPad using iPF ----- GC id mmgregorio09

Most reactions

Latest posts