What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GC: -:bets:-
I have been searching the market for days with no luck ur a life saver just tell me how u want to do this I'm pretty new I have no problem going first on good faith!

You did good :D now u know how we do it.. But why with the 1coin?? :eek:
U can charge me more.. Usually def prices so can be fast n easy..
Thank you so much Bets ;)

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey all, looking for 8 planks to complete upgrade, can trade 8 tapes or expansion materials.. :)

Edit: No longer needed.. :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 41

Last edited:

Betsyann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You did good :D now u know how we do it.. But why with the 1coin?? :eek:
U can charge me more.. Usually def prices so can be fast n easy..
Thank you so much Bets ;)

Today I trashed 3 screws not realizing I would not get them back so I lost them and spent a diamond doing it. All because I only wanted to sell 2 instead if three. I joined here to ask if they are gone or if it was a glitch and a wonderful person named hunneychild on here sold me 3 for a dollar so I could make the money back to repair my dock which is counting down now. I was suprised since I was new that someone would be so kind so I passed the favor on. Now it's ur turn lol!!

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I trashed 3 screws not realizing I would not get them back so I lost them and spent a diamond doing it. All because I only wanted to sell 2 instead if three. I joined here to ask if they are gone or if it was a glitch and a wonderful person named hunneychild on here sold me 3 for a dollar so I could make the money back to repair my dock which is counting down now. I was suprised since I was new that someone would be so kind so I passed the favor on. Now it's ur turn lol!!

Oh yea, i remembered.. Yea, sorry bout that. But you learn something new today hihihi

Oh.. You are such a sweet heart.. But if you sell me with def prices, its like we dont spend any money.. Just trading :p
Congratz on your upcoming dock ;)

Betsyann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yea, i remembered.. Yea, sorry bout that. But you learn something new today hihihi

Oh.. You are such a sweet heart.. But if you sell me with def prices, its like we dont spend any money.. Just trading :p
Congratz on your upcoming dock ;)

So I also have learned today to be very careful in the stalls. So far today I have bought 10 bacon and eggs and 10 popcorn I didn't need all because I was going to fast lol.. So now I am taking it very slowly.. At least I can laugh and say it won't happen again!! Thank u I have so much more room now! I will just leave the price as it is from now on.. That's what u mean right?

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I also have learned today to be very careful in the stalls. So far today I have bought 10 bacon and eggs and 10 popcorn I didn't need all because I was going to fast lol.. So now I am taking it very slowly.. At least I can laugh and say it won't happen again!! Thank u I have so much more room now! I will just leave the price as it is from now on.. That's what u mean right?

Most people normally do default but it's best to make sure the terms of the trade are worked out between both parties :D

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you so much. I have learned so much already in just a day! And everyone is wonderful on here!

You're welcome, please, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Chances are one of us will be able to help, and we're always willing where possible. I'm glad you got your screws back, and I hope you'll be excited when you can do boat orders :)

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm right here :)

Hey goofy, how's your day been hon? :)

Throw those bacon and eggs right back in your own stall at full price and Greg or Tom will come along and buy them at some point :D
You will never have trouble shifting popcorn..

winz1289

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hhahaha.. Yea.. But fast is better lol.. Esp when you get a good paper.. If you buy wrong things, you can always sell it back.. But if you are too slow to grab those mats or goodies in the paper, it will gone forever :p
HahHaha.. Its fun;)
Well, it depends actually.. Some people want it full prices if the quantity is different.. You can also give 1 coin if you feel like it.. All depends on the deals you make with the trade partner ;)
Dont worry too much about it :)

Most reactions