What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How is this fair?

image-3195661451.jpg

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

cino_dodo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fysgt said:
I have 17, and Tom, I will be fine :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

I come over now, thanks!

GC & Kik CINO1119 Level 66 * Always BUY Axes & Saws* :)

borodecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How is this fair?

View attachment 36345

tell me about it... =/ mine's always tapes!!!

anw, hello everyone that's online now! hope everyone's farming great. ;)

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked up 10 panels from the paper. Would any of you lovely people like some of them?

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tell me about it... =/ mine's always tapes!!!

anw, hello everyone that's online now! hope everyone's farming great. ;)

You, Sire, where have you been?
And whats with that frowned face?

Let me turn that frown upside down :)

Last edited:

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked up 10 panels from the paper. Would any of you lovely people like some of them?

Do you still have panels?

GC: Jellsio level 58

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you still have panels?

Sure do. How many would you like? I got them for full price, so I'd like to sell the same.

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure do. How many would you like? I got them for full price, so I'd like to sell the same.

I'll take whatever you want to spare. I still need 26 for upgrade. Full price is fine. :)

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll take whatever you want to spare. I still need 26 for upgrade. Full price is fine. :)

Come over.

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Come over.

Thanks! :D

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2600+ followers O_O

Attachments

• image-217350963.jpg
    image-217350963.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 143

Most reactions