What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Betsmorgan10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
zoeloftzoe said:
Ok - Adding you!

GC: zoeloftzoe
lvl: 34

When your making a trade please put 1 wheat up for $1....so you know your selling to the correct person...don't want anyone to snatch your goods!!

I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member.

Bobbie L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
esco said:
:eek:

Bobbie just filled out 6 crates of vanilla ice cream for me. You're an all-star, thank you so much!! (I'm starting to lose count of the number of times I've said thank you for filling out crates ;))

You are very welcome my dear, and thank you so much for the xp!! :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC: 10hesse lvl 69

cino_dodo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zoeloftzoe said:
Need 7 bolts, 2 nails, & stakes can trade you up to 6 planks, 4 tapes, 4 screws 1:1 ratio

Also can trade you in cherry popsicles, cheesecakes, apple pies, carrot cakes, cream cakes, all juices, saws, mallets, etc ... or help fill your next boat etc. you name it

Thanks!!

GC: zoeloftzoe

I have 6 stakes to trade your screws and planks. :)

GC & Kik CINO1119 Level 64 * Always BUY Axes & Saws* :)

tangerine kc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need one last panel to upgrade. Can pay with coin or trade with a screw. Prefer someone already on my friend list as I need to run in 5 minutes. Thanks

Betsmorgan10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tangerine kc said:
Need one last panel to upgrade. Can pay with coin or trade with a screw. Prefer someone already on my friend list as I need to run in 5 minutes. Thanks

Come on over I have 1 for ya...wheat is up

I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member.

Most reactions