Hay Day Addiction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by hadadd001, Mar 19, 2013.

1. hadadd001

Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Mar 19, 2013
    Thanks Received:
    I started playing Hay Day (Ipad, Iphone, Ipod Touch App) a couple of months a go....was addicted. There really wasn't one place you could go to find out all the tips and tricks of the game. so I created a blog (Snip....Moderator edit) and started filling it with all the information I came across concerning the game Hay Day.

Happy Harvesting,

Moderator edit...removed Link/blog description. Please read the forum rules.
    #1 hadadd001, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
  2. skimonkey

Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Thanks Received:
    Hi Joe...

Welcome to the forum!

We have removed your Hay day link from your post, since it's against forum rules.

Have a look at these links for further assistance to the Forum:

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
    Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at this:
    Apple - Support - Manuals