1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Having trouble trying to delete emails

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by af847, Jul 2, 2012.

1. af847

af847 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi, I googled how to delete a bunch of emails and got a reply from this forum. When I try to do what the reply says, I can't get the same result in the Settings/mail part of the response. Here's how it tells to do it from the quote:
    "Go to settings/mail and choose the email account... Then choose Advanced, I think remove is the top option, set it to one day....."

I get as far as settings/mail, contacts, calendars but when I go to the Accounts section and choose Gmail, Then Advanced, there is no option to remove or set to one day. Anyone that can help, as I have about 60 emails in inbox and don't want to go one by one.
    Also, anyone using ImailG app for email? can you tell me if it's better than the stock Ipad email app?
  2. BMWrider

BMWrider iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I prefer ibisMail. You can select and delete all in the edit mode.