Having some issues with puffin browser..

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by JasmineCharlotte, Jan 7, 2014.

1. JasmineCharlotte

JasmineCharlotte
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    i love puffin browser, im using it currently and i use it 95% of the time, but after the new update, when i try to play games such as facebook games, it shifts over the left and so i can only see half a screen.

i constantly have to get the trackpad out and wiggle the cursor a few times to get it to come back.
    the auto keyboard pop up is driving me nuts, it pops up when i dont need it to.

i learnt so much new things on puffin, also when i use two fingers to tap the trackpad, the right click doesnt work.
    it does nothing.. i was wondering if anyone can shed some light?

2. JasmineCharlotte

JasmineCharlotte
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
  3. Mickey330

Mickey330
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    You're going to have to give the forum a little bit more time to respond than 8 minutes!

This is an international forum and members aren't always here. Our rules ask you wait 48 hours for a response; if you don't get an answer in that time frame, then you can "bump" the thread. For now, please have patience while waiting to see if someone can/will assist you.

Marilyn

P.S. And, sorry, I don't have the Puffin browser, so I'm of no help with your issue...

4. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    Since the problem happened after an update to the Puffin browser you should probably try contacting the developers. There should be a link to their support site on their description page in the App Store.

Also read through the recent reviews. That will tell you if it's a common problem, as it will have likely garnered a few complaints by now.

I have Puffin, but rarely use it, and have not had a reason to since the last update.