What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having issues with iPad/iPhone and Mac and multiple entries in iCal and contacts.

Gostrydr2006

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having issues with iPad/iPhone and Mac and multiple entries in iCal and contacts. Contacts loses all groups when synced to the iPhone but not the iPad. I have made sure evrything is correct on the Mac at this point (all duplicates have been removed and such), should I delete everything on the cloud and perform factory resets on the both iDevices? If I do the resets should I NOT have them sync contacts and calandars thru iTunes when I restore all the apps and then just enable iCloud on them and let them pull the contacts and cals from the cloud? Thanks

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Are you currently syncing to icloud and using itunes to sync calendars? That would explain the multiple entries, you should pick one method and stick to it.

Most reactions

Latest posts