What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having got my iPad, I am a fan, but you must know English !!!

Revedumontherbet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had an iPhone, but moving to the iPad is great. It replaces my notebook and I use it a lot at wrk, to browse the web and keep my photos of husband, grandchildren and 2 shepherds from Picardy (the same dogs that the one in the film Dixie)
I have a 3G because in France you do not get as many WiFi hotspots than in the States. I use it with Evernotes, Dropbox and AlwaysOnPC (a bit slow over here but OK). My friends and colleagues find it fantastic (with its Aligata Nude leather cover) but the apps in French are mostly basic for the business oriented.
It is the same for the accessories, to buy my boxwave stylus (I choose it after reading the forum and it works great for me), I had t order on Amazon UK, as the French site did not have it. There is not a lot US sites delivering overseas.
Anyway, it is still great fun using the slate and I am looking to getting more tips on the forum

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Yes - I'm sorry that English is, more or less, 'de rigueur' for most of the iPad Forum - but there is an International Users' Section to the Forum and you'll find every language being 'spoken' there. But your English is better than my sons - who were brought up in UK - well, Scotland actually, so they also speak the local dialect 'Doric' - which is mixture of Scots and English. I think the English are just very bad at speaking any other language other than English - it's a national problem....

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nous sommes plusieurs sur ce site à utiliser le Français et de partout sur la planète en plus. De la part de tous je vous souhaite la bienvenue! :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mais Ivan vient d'accueillir le nouveau membre dans sa langue maternelle!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7f2bf0b9.png

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Vive L'entente cordiale or should that be Auld Alliance (Vieille Alliance) Tim?

Most reactions

Latest posts