What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having a hard time adjusting from 64gb to 32gb ipad mini

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a curiosity question if I may? What are you doing to use all that space? I have an old 32g iPad 2 that I've had almost two years and I still have 17 g available. No music though, I use Pandora at home and Sirius on the motorcycle. I use the iPad all the time for movies and TV (Dish) and a big bunch of Apps. Remember I'm not finding fault just wondering.

I think the key is how much music you have and how much video you store on the device. Photos can add a lot too but they should be easy to archive off or clean up frequently. For music I just use iTunes Radio or accuradio and like both plenty enough. Videos are all streamed from the usual sources. 32GB really should be enough for most people. 64GB is just better. ;)

OP
T

Toyeboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not all is good my new black 64GB mini wRD screen has bad yellowing on the bottom it's in the process of being exchanged. It goes from white on top to yellow and it's extremely ugly looking ew.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not all is good my new black 64GB mini wRD screen has bad yellowing on the bottom it's in the process of being exchanged. It goes from white on top to yellow and it's extremely ugly looking ew.

Did you take a pic of the screen with the yellowing? I'd like to see what that looks like, if possible.

TwinsisterWendy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who uses 300 apps? I got my mini from winning a contest and it is only 16 gb wifi. I don't take pics with it and there's virtually no music on it. Still have 9 gb left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Most reactions