What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you seen this video??

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait, I will not upgrade to 4.3.5, so I will stay on 4.3.3 till I see how iOS 5 runs.

kilo6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh man, iOS 5 looks awesome! Only been an apple customer for 4 days and this iPad thing just keeps getting better!

chris59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It gets even better with time kilo6 the more you use it the more you find it can do.
Chris

Ni2in

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any idea what time on 12th iOS 5 will be available for download in India? Also does one have to synch with pc through iTunes, or can we download ios5 by wifi directly?

mikeytaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the download available at different times in different countries, and what time will it be available in the uk please?

mikeytaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I no sorry but apple are the best for keeping people in suspense, which is irritating

Ni2in

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just connected my iPad 2 to the pc after upgrading iTunes to 10.5, and it shows a msg : This iPad cannot be used because the Apple Mobile Device service is not started
How do I sync my ipad to back up my data?

Most reactions

Latest posts