What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever gotten this question asked by someone you know

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She was jokeing abit about the socalled manpurse thing..but she notice that i have my sling bag around with me everywhere i did tell her i do not carry into the bathroom or the showers in the house and only carry it in the bathroom stall if i useing a public bathroom without someone at the table to leave it behind ..

She was shocked to find out that i not as fast as i once was about recalling alot of the info i use to be able to rattle off from the top of my head and now i need a litle help here and there ..also useing the ipad to keep track of to do list & shopping list for the house or personal items and other work projects that i'm working on and it much easlyer to carry around and use than toteing around a laptop for work ..

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm… not sure how to fix that. Perhaps a different carry device may help with the stigma and hazing. Otherwise, dump her and find a feline geek.:D

Last edited:
OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She and i have been good friends for alot of years and she thought it was not funny that my memory is slipping alittle when it comes to remembering some of the fact and figures i need to remember and that why she notice me useing my ipad alot in business now ..

But once we got out of the client office ..she was like what up with you men and your manpurse:D that you guy's are carrying around now days . ..She basically said that every man in that room there had some form of manpurse going on for carrying things around with them

she really rode me hard from the moment we where out of the client office out to the garage where we had parked and she was like ok i know at your age of 52 i know you need a little help with remembering the little things like did you take your little blue pill today along with the other medications you have to take daily along with where does things go togerther

I was looking at her like you can walk home from here if you keep it up look and that when she hold up my car keys going remember you let me drive here laughing the whole getting into the car ..

here is what i carry my ipad around in and it a Cocoon Harlem sling bag for the ipad/netbook with pockets for accessories items ..

Attachments

• harlem.jpg
    harlem.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 212

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You should of forgot to unlock her door before she got in! If it works for you go with it.

Last edited:
OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, Henry!! What do you think of Dan's response?:D

We all love Henry and his stories, here.:)

most of the time i shut up and do not saying anything but that day it was funny because we where waiting for the client's group to come into the meeting room so we could do our sales pitch to them ..

we had been talking for a few mins time frame when they came in and every man had a bag to hold the laptop or ipad with them in the room it like you can not leave the thing behind at your desk ..

she points this out as we walking out in the parking lot to the car ..she was telling me i understand why you bought your manpurse as she calls my sling bag for the ipad to meeting ..but come on guys if it your office then leave your man purse at the desk for the meeting .. ..

Most reactions

Latest posts