What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

have you bought a VGA cord extension?

amclunes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an Apple VGA connector to use my iPad2 in my presentations. You know the problem... it's too short. Can you recommend the appropriate extension for this? I need a 1 meter cord, could be longer. Any advice will be welcome. I normally use a projector for my presentations, sometimes a TV set.
I've been reading the comments from buyers in Amazon.com telling scary movies about theirnexperience... don't want to repit the story.
Have in mind that I am not an expert.
Thanks!

OP
A

amclunes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
amclunes said:
i bought an apple vga connector to use my ipad2 in my presentations. You know the problem... It's too short. Can you recommend the appropriate extension for this? I need a 1 meter cord, could be longer. Any advice will be welcome. I normally use a projector for my presentations, sometimes a tv set.
I've been reading the comments from buyers in amazon.com telling scary movies about theirnexperience... Don't want to repit the story.
Have in mind that i am not an expert.
Thanks!

this forum is useless, no cooments, not an opinion... Getting off in a minute !

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
amclunes said:
I bought an Apple VGA connector to use my iPad2 in my presentations. You know the problem... it's too short. Can you recommend the appropriate extension for this? I need a 1 meter cord, could be longer. Any advice will be welcome. I normally use a projector for my presentations, sometimes a TV set.
I've been reading the comments from buyers in Amazon.com telling scary movies about theirnexperience... don't want to repit the story.
Have in mind that I am not an expert.
Thanks!

May I suggest more patience. Your attitude is useless.

Anyways, there are many VGA extensions you can get in any computer store. Also you code use a apple doc extender for the 30 pin cable.

I have a 3 meter hdmi 3rd party cable which I don't use anymore because I've found the apple tv is better for my needs as I can stream everything wirelessly.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I would venture to say that most members of this forum do not log in everyday, thus that one person out there that may have had the perfect answer for you has not logged in yet. Now given your attitude they may not want to help you out.

FYI, I have not seen an issue unresolved when asked on this forum.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Please be respectful to the members that are here. This forum is an international forum and many people are not on when you are. Also, your lack of patience in your thread will certainly steer them away from helping you, so your comments are certainly hindering your opportunity here.

I have deleted your duplicate post that you create 2 days ago. Please do not do this. It is against forum rules.

Most reactions

Latest posts