What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have u noticed slight lag in opening folders or screen rotation after 4.2.1 jailbrake

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Juss like the title states. Its no big deal but juss curious. After i jailbroke 4.2.1, it "seems" like a slight lag when opening folders or even on screen rotation. Is it juss my head messing wit me or anyone else notice this also?
Another quick question, anyone ever installed "supercharged" from Cydia? Does it really speed up idevices? I intalled it and didnt notice anything so i uninstalled it..lol

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing. Of course not till you mentioned it.....

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing. Of course not till you mentioned it.....

U gonna thank me, guess what i found that solves that problem and makes folders WAYYYYYYYYY better? Lmfao. Go to Cydia and download folder enhancer. Mannnn, my folders open up sooo fast its crazy. Evwn faster thn when i wasnt jailbroken. Plus the folders has pages now. U can load like 320 apps in one folder if u choose and does alot more. This definitely makes having folders more versatile. Dayummm, im sooo glad i read a post about it and tried it out. Plus it makes winterboard themes act. Insread of opening folders and stock wallpaper loading up, opeming up folders now stays with the winterboard theme u chose. Great app, get it ASAP,!!,!,

KekszNET

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I have that lag after touching something, rotating the screen and even at pushing the home button twice for the "taskbar"...

Until last sunday I have used my Ipad without JB, so it was a noticable difference...

OP
D

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess the lag is a small price to pay with all the new possiblilities jailbreak allows ;-)

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I experienced lag rotating the screen with redsn0w fine now

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts