Hi, I already own the 2 but am concerned that Apple will leave it behind in the next iOs so I am considering getting a 4. Before I spend the money, need to feel it is worth it. Should I wait until the 5 comes out? Also, not sure if the Mini 2 when it arrives would be a better bet. Heard it has some problems. All comments welcome. Thanks.