What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have I missed something? An app to input data!

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will the iPad allow for any type of input to a form created in Excel or Adobe? I don't want the form to do any type of calculations. Just need to input names and other simple data like dates, etc. Any help or direction here would be immensely appreciated.

Jerry

richrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean something like Numbers? That's the Apple version of Excel which is also available as an app for the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any kind of information, numbers, dates, names. No calculations needed.I have a form that I would prefer scanning into Adobe and then filling in information into specific slots. Perhaps not available yet.

Jerry

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Three of the most recommended apps to do this are:

SignMyPad
iAnnotate
PDF Expert

In no particular order. But I keep eyeing PDF Expert, if only I had a plausible reason for buying it.

OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought PDF expert sometime back because iAnnotote was not living up to my expectations. In experimenting with it the last couple of days I found it can take a form set up with fields in Adobe and allow entry once the form is on the device. Just what the doctor ordered.
Jerry

Most reactions

Latest posts