What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have any scratches, dings, or nicks on your iPad?

04ghill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uddl said:
I don't use a screen protector either, hate those things as well. So far I don't have any scratches on the glass, but just noticed that there's some dirt on it that won't go away with that soft and small cleaning towel thing. Do you have any ideas what I can use to clean the screen? Would water be alright? What kind of chemicals or non chemicals could I use in case the water won't help?

I would say use the soft side of the smart cover!

Rockbottom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have used a little window cleaner but I use only when absolutely needed.

Sent from my iPad2 3G 32 gig / using iPF

Uddl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm glad to hear that the pad survived the window cleaner. I'll try that!

asteve76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too keep my iPad in apples own case but I regularly use it out of the case because the iPad is just so tactile. It feels great in the hand.
Are there any protective coverings similar to a screen protector, to stick to the rear of the iPad?

Most reactions