What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have any non-Apple stores been re-stocked?

hollowplague

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg... Right when I got the link to Target I saw 1 available and the second I called the guy said he was selling it right when I called.. =( I guess I will lcheck this once a day. Thanks!

Hope you weren't calling the Target in Cerritos... Because that was me :(

Haha noo I called the one in Fullerton! I guess I will try my luck at Apple next week and avoid the weekend buyers. Hopefully it will die down Monday? =3

Geo411m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To everyone that's asking me since I can't reply via inbox. I purchased 2, one for me and one for my wife. I told her I was getting the 16 gig but I was only able to grab the 32s. Needless to say she's pretty ripped so I told her that I could sell the other one to offset my cost. Having said all that, I'm looking for $800.

I hope you guys know I'm not trying to con anyone and have posted the link I used to get mine. This is for someone who (a) wants an iPad ASAP and (b) would rather pay a premium and not have to bother waiting in lines or deal with the hassles of going from Target to Target trying to buy the ones they sell before someone else beats you to it. Either way, good luck to everyone in finding their iPads.

Most reactions

Latest posts