What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have any non-Apple stores been re-stocked?

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Word on the street is that no retailers other then Apple Stores have received iPads this week. Can anyone confirm or deny this? It would be helpful as to where I focus my time in hunting ;)

Geo411m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Target store where I live got a shipment of 32 gig wifi in black on Monday (I purchased two). They also got a shipment of 64 gig wifi in white today. As you could imagine, they sold out within an hour. Keep checking target mate.

Sent from my iPad

Dragonfly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one from a second shipment at my local MacLife store yesterday, HTH.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Target store I work at got one white 64GB wifi model in this morning. And it's still there(mainly because the people working this morning couldn't locate it). But when I got there to close we got the DPCI and found it right away, so I don't know how they couldn't but oh well. Then I sold a 32GB iPad 1, the guy didn't want the upgrades.

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my white 3G version 16 gig from an apple store this morning. They only received verzion models

OP
H

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Target store where I live got a shipment of 32 gig wifi in black on Monday (I purchased two). They also got a shipment of 64 gig wifi in white today. As you could imagine, they sold out within an hour. Keep checking target mate.

Sent from my iPad

Any idea how many are coming in the shipments? I'm curious what the numbers look like.

Geo411m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hoshnasi said:
Any idea how many are coming in the shipments? I'm curious what the numbers look like.

You can use this page to see when they get more stock. I hope posting links isn't against the rules, I'm using the iPad app and haven't read the forum rules yet. Anyway, you basically click on the link to the type of iPad you're looking for and type in your zip and it shows what store nearest you has it in stock. To answer your question they only seem to get 5 per delivery.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12159791&postcount=187

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:
OP
H

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hoshnasi said:

You can use this page to see when they get more stock. I hope posting links isn't against the rules, I'm using the iPad app and haven't read the forum rules yet. Anyway, you basically click on the link to the type of iPad you're looking for and type in your zip and it shows what store nearest you has it in stock. To answer your question they only seem to get 5 per delivery.

MacRumors Forums - View Single Post - Target Information

Sent from my iPad

YOU SIR!!!! Are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks to the link I was able swoop in on the last white 64gb white iPad at Target down the street from an Apple store where I had NO LUCK this morning!

THANK YOU!

Geo411m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hoshnasi said:
YOU SIR!!!! Are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks to the link I was able swoop in on the last white 64gb white iPad at Target down the street from an Apple store where I had NO LUCK this morning!

THANK YOU!

Sweet deal, glad I could help.

Sent from my iPad

hollowplague

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg... Right when I got the link to Target I saw 1 available and the second I called the guy said he was selling it right when I called.. =( I guess I will lcheck this once a day. Thanks!

OP
H

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg... Right when I got the link to Target I saw 1 available and the second I called the guy said he was selling it right when I called.. =( I guess I will lcheck this once a day. Thanks!

Hope you weren't calling the Target in Cerritos... Because that was me :(

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I am glad it is working for some people. I called the "available" and "limited availability" targets and and they told me that they had none. Oh well.

Geo411m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chriztofor said:
I am glad it is working for some people. I called the "available" and "limited availability" targets and and they told me that they had none. Oh well.

If it says available and the Target is near you go anyway. You'll be surprised that when they go to the back they'll find the stock they said they didn't have. Sometimes it may be an employee hiding it in the back to buy later or something. Also, I'm hearing that apple stores are getting new stock daily but you have to wait in line early in the morning (4-4:39) and you still may not get one.

I purchased 2 of them on Monday from Target (32 gig black wifi) but my wife wants the white one. I'm most likely going to sell the one I got for her since it's still unopened and make a few bucks for my time. I hope you guys are able to find the stock you're looking for or pm me for interested in buying. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPad

Geo411m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to have six post before I can reply to PMs. I'll get back to everyone that PMed me after my next post.

Sent from my iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts