What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have 2 small kids = Good Protective Case?

SEOThomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is a good IPAD case.....I have kids so I need something that will protect the Ipad. They are 4 and 5 and play on it all the time. And I know they are bound to drop it so I need to know what offers the best protection, or should i just DUCT TAPE a bunch of BUBBLE WRAP around it?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If they are as busy as mine were I'd suggest a case you could screw to the ceiling...

Seriously, have a look at Otterbox Defender. It also doubles as a stand.
I don't have one but that's the one I'd get.

Last edited:

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
Frankly, I would say insurance is more important (accidental damage coverage). No matter how good the case there is still chance of damage. I am nanny for an 3 year old and 19 month old. They use my ipad all the time. It is a bit worse for wear, but I am not that concerned.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt if there exists a case invented which is completely impervious to what toddlers and small children are capable of: get the sturdiest case you can find, but keep with the close supervision and stern looks. My three-year-old knows to be careful around mommy and daddy's devices.

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i4199_Cage01.jpg

Ipadluv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem with one kid. I am using Marware case and i would highly recommend it.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well have a two year old here and the basic apple case works fine. Certainly the material makes it non slip and the extra ribbing around the edge acts as a sort of impact absorber.

Trouble is he reckons it's the best toy ever invented........

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well have a two year old here and the basic apple case works fine. Certainly the material makes it non slip and the extra ribbing around the edge acts as a sort of impact absorber.

Trouble is he reckons it's the best toy ever invented........

He's right, don't you think so?:p

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As often quoted the only difference between the man and the boy is the cost of his toys.....

Most reactions

Latest posts