What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone tried the TouchPad keyboard on an iPad?

L

ldrki

I have an iPad and being a webOS fan since the Palm PRE days I just bought a cheap TouchPad. If I get a TouchPad keyboard will I be able to use it on the iPad? Thanks for your help.

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Touchpad 32gb is scheduled to arrive on Thursday according to the tracking from Mac Mall. The price was right for a change.
I have no idea if the HP keyboard will function with the iPad. There is a lot of chatter of porting Android over to the Touchpad. I'll fool around with for a while and then give it to my 11 year old nephew so he can play Angrey Birds.

OP
L

ldrki

Thanks Cord for this info below, I can't PM you cause I haven't reached 6 messages yet. My problem is that I need it to work with the Spanish alphabet too, with ñ and ç... Cheers,

Hi, I received a Touchpad keyboard today and it works beautifully with the iPad as well with the Touchpad. It takes 2 AA cells and I am using NiMH rechargeables in it. The keyboard is almost 2 inches longer than the iPad in horizontal mode. BTW, I have been able to buy two HP Tpads 32GB for the $149 Fireale price but I am still looking for a 16gb ....Christmas gifts....

Most reactions

Latest posts