What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

has anyone tried photon flash web browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was thinking about purchasing the photon flash web browser for my ipad2 to see if i can view live sports, and i wanted to know if anyone has this app, and if u do, does it work. thanks

psycbeverly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have been looking at this app. I have a subscription to NFL rewind and would like to watch on my iPad.
Is it possible that it could harm my device?

jonthedit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buy/Try/Skip - The answer is a definite Buy!

I've just bought it and it works great. You do need a high end connection though, as it uses remote SSH servers.
I can watch newgrounds, play flash games, and more! I am very impressed. Your only thing I'm worried about is Apple taking down the app because they can't patch the flash exploit because it's just an SSH Server and not really a hardware or software exploit.

Love the browser. It's worthit.

AFAngryWarrior

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.verizonwireless.com
I tried it and didn't like it as much as iSwifter. ISwifter let's me stream videos without having to switch back and forth between a flash and Non-Flash it's just always on and it doesn't require a high amount of bandwidth. It lets me stream TV shows from Project Free TV and photon would not. Photon kept playing audio but no video on the Project Free TV links through sites like Divxden, Megavideo, nova of, etc... Try iSwifter it's 10x better!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a POS! Save your money!

Aside from your somewhat inelegant post, you are making your observation to a member who posted two and a half years ago. It is doubtful whether they will take on board what you've had to say or respond to you now.
This thread is therefore now closed.

THREAD CLOSED

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts