What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone tried Multiple Choice Question with Mental Case or any other Apps ?

csubs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All,

First of all, I must tell everyone - it VERY HARD to find a MCQ (multiple choice Quiz) maker Apps that sync between Mac and iOS, so that we can study as in GMAT format. I would love to create the App myself, should be easy do do. What is your opinion ?

I am looking for this setup.

I will be using my MAC or PC to enter bunch of Multiple Choice Questions (as in GMAT format) with 4 possible answers, one being the correct and sync the MCQ Deck using iCloud on my iPad and self-Quiz it on my iPad.

Has anyone tried that ?

[h=2]Thanks,
[/h]Subs

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum csubs. I've deleted your other thread, effectively a duplication. Please do not post the same issue in different sub-forums as it fragments the conversion causing inconvenience and confusion to members.
I've also moved this thread to the iPad Help sub-forum where you are more likely to receive a response to your question.
Regards, Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts