What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone seen any action on the "Ships: by March 19" units?

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bryanpog said:
Just An update on mine today. I got it. Turned it on an boom about 3 dead pixels. Took it back to the store and upgraded to 32g at the same time.

Now I'm expecting the worst...LOL

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

backudog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has been updated from its original "6 april -11th april "delivery (BOOOOOO!!!) to "27th march - 3rd april"!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D How good are Apple? when between those new dates do you think its likely to arrive (might book day off work)? ive not bought anything off them before so not sure how quick thier deliveries are usually.. im in the u.k. if that makes a difference?

Last edited:

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kitkat3709 said:
Apple said that it was shipped, however FedEx said that it was initiated but hasn't shipped. I'm confused...it says delivery tomorrow, but I have seen no movement. And I need to make sure someone here will be home to sign if it does arrive. :(

Still no tracking movement. Apple is looking into it and will get back to me within 24 hours. FedEx says it has no package. :(

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
backudog said:
Mine has been updated from its original "6 april -11th april "delivery (BOOOOOO!!!) to "27th march - 3rd april"!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D How good are Apple? when between those new dates do you think its likely to arrive (might book day off work)? ive not bought anything off them before so not sure how quick thier deliveries are usually.. im in the u.k. if that makes a difference?

Lol cancel it and pick it up from your local tesco.. Got mine day after launch, quidco, and lots of clubcard points :)

Most reactions

Latest posts