What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

harry potter lego-quidditch world cup

dinodog4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am totally stuck. It seems to be a program error. I collect all the items for the potion, go through to the cauldron screen but the bottled item is shown in a different bottle so it won't let me choose it. You cannot get back out from the screen and have to reset the ipad to get back to the main area. I have reported it (got no response) has anyone got passed this stage, and if so, how? Thanks

Elvistit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too it's driving me mad any luck finding a solution yet?

Elvistit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I've figured it out you don't drag it to the table just straight up to the pot and start mixing in the direction it states wohoo finally!

Hail21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck here also. Except I cannot drag the potion up to the cauldron. Can anyone else help?

bhoffman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dinodog4 said:
I am totally stuck. It seems to be a program error. I collect all the items for the potion, go through to the cauldron screen but the bottled item is shown in a different bottle so it won't let me choose it. You cannot get back out from the screen and have to reset the ipad to get back to the main area. I have reported it (got no response) has anyone got passed this stage, and if so, how? Thanks

How did you find the ingredient in the bottle? I'm stuck.

Most reactions

Latest posts