What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Potter Lego help! 3rd year.

AndieWinchester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so suck D: I was really excited when I first got the lego app, because I loved the xbox360 game but then I got up to the third year, level 'shrieking shack' I can get past the whopping willow, and out of the tunnel, and beat Peter Pettigrew but then I get into the forest and I can't figure out how to get up the ledge :/ Help? Please! :(

loobyloo89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AndieWinchester said:
I'm so suck D: I was really excited when I first got the lego app, because I loved the xbox360 game but then I got up to the third year, level 'shrieking shack' I can get past the whopping willow, and out of the tunnel, and beat Peter Pettigrew but then I get into the forest and I can't figure out how to get up the ledge :/ Help? Please! :(

May be you can help me. I'm stuck trying to get through the secret tunnel. I can't find the red and green card anywhere

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a member called Mr. Luke who has completed the levels. Perhaps he may see this thread and give you both some help!! Good luck!! :)

Also, have you guys cruised through the game forum? You may find some tips and tricks there to help you out.

Last edited:

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boo! I have indeed seen the thread. If you give me a few mins I'll run through it and see what I can do. Haven't played in a while so it may take a little bit of time but I'll be right on it :). Looks like you know me too well ski monkey ;).

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right then. I've just finished the whole level. Can you tele me exactly where you're stuck? Or even better upload a screenshot thanks!
I'm off now to enter a deep slumber and due to school I won't be back on until tomorrow evening (GMT). Hopefully you can wait that long or you'll find the answer yourself. Please post back though whether you solve it or not so I can out my mind at rest :). Good luck till tomorrow!

Last edited:

harrypotterlover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right then. I've just finished the whole level. Can you tele me exactly where you're stuck? Or even better upload a screenshot thanks!
I'm off now to enter a deep slumber and due to school I won't be back on until tomorrow evening (GMT). Hopefully you can wait that long or you'll find the answer yourself. Please post back though whether you solve it or not so I can out my mind at rest :). Good luck till tomorrow!

I was wondering if you could help me. I am stuck on the shrieking shack level after the cutscene where Lupin becomes a wolf and I transfigure the flower and pulled the string down and then i jump onto the green and brown ledge and then onto the grass ledge, but I can't get any further in the level. Please help me. :)

Last edited:

bhoffman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
harrypotterlover said:
I was wondering if you could help me. I am stuck on the shrieking shack level after the cutscene where Lupin becomes a wolf and I transfigure the flower and pulled the string down and then i jump onto the green and brown ledge and then onto the grass ledge, but I can't get any further in the level. Please help me. :)

How did you jump onto the grass level?! Can't get up there

amccookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harry potter shrieking shack level

I'm stuck here too! Just after exiting the shrieking shack and Lupin turns into a werewolf. I'm in a small area that starts out with a flower that can be transfigured to a platform and a rope that crashes into coins when pulled down. I can jump onto the ledge and the one next to it but beyond that I'm stuck. I know is something silly that I'm missing, can someone help please? Thanks!

amccookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh I was right! It was something silly! While standing n the grass ledge, blast te grey ledge to the right of the screen. It clears a place to jump up and move on...doh!

GamingMama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please, if possible can you help me? I'm on the first task in year three. I'm Prof. Lupin trying to defeat the dementor. I cast the spell and it's stun. I tap on the dementor and it indicates to draws a circle. I draw trace the circle but nothing happens to the dementor. It just stays there stun. Do I have to erase and reinstall? I hope not. Thanks in advanced.

Most reactions

Latest posts