What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard-Shell Back cases that work with smart Cover!

Azvjc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joy factory smartfit 2

Like a few of you, I purchased the joy factory smartfit 2 in clear. It fits perfectly and is cleaRly designed with the smart cover in mind. I ordered my white 64G 3G model a month ago and ordered the joy case at the same time. The joy case came in after a few days an my iPad came in 33 days after I ordered it. I had my case custom engraved at apple so the clear case was really the only good choice for me. It looks outstanding with my white iPad and my Red leather smart cover.

Joe

oscarrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tibob said:
pics!! does the eBay hard cover have a lip that could raise the smart cover when closed? also link please.
Here's a link to the item on eBay, with pics:
CLEAR HARD SMART COVER COMPATIBLE CASE FOR APPLE IPAD 2 - eBay (item 220775375700 end time May-26-11 12:18:40 PDT)
The price dropped 15% to $10.19 now, but not sure how long it'll last. Not sure what you mean about a lip?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

looks like the sale is back for a couple more days ;)

Rambler358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oscarrod said:
Yep, definitely a smokin' deal! I'm just a bit upset at myself for spending over 3x what the eBay clear back costs. And the eBay back build quality is as good, if not better.

oscarrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oscarrod said:
Yep, definitely a smokin' deal! I'm just a bit upset at myself for spending over 3x what the eBay clear back costs. And the eBay back build quality is as good, if not better.

Yea, I'd say theyre about equal or better. And for the price, you'll get replacements if anythings happens :p

Most reactions