What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Valentine's Day

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bffb1338.png

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All you need is love….John Lennon

Happy Valentines day! They said that the average Valentines gift for established couples is about 125.00. I sent my wife $105.00 in flowers.

!. They are roses, and she doesn't like roses.

2. She always tells me not to send her flowers. And I haven't in at least 6 years so I'm hopeful that maybe she will be surprised?

I'm screwed aren't I? :D

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day to All!

No, HookBill, I would not say you are screwed - flowers are great! They just don't last long enough is all.

Very sweet thing to do in my book!

Chiky

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Valentine's Day to all. I have a lovely Valentine, a gem of a man and I am grateful. A real sweetie.

Doloresy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have no BF so i just stay at home and search the internet for all day long!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well happy valentines day to all the wonderful ladies on the forum i am thinking of you today.......and of course with permission of my lovely gorgeous Malou my soul mate, lover and partner for life

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

concu88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Belated wishes for the Valentine day! How was your valentine day people, hope you all had fun.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy valentines day!

I know this is an old thread but these are yearly events so I'm sure you will forgive me. I'm not sure what hubby has planned for me but being the romantic person he is, it will be lovely. We will be celebrating 23 happy years together on the 7th July.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts