What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Owl Wallet for iPad in UK

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been hunting everywhere for a Happy Owl wallet for my iPad here in the UK but can't find a supplier anywhere. Anyone know where I can purchase one?

Last edited:
OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, that's not the kind of case I meant. My post count isn't high enough to post a link as yet. Check it out on apple or YouTube it. It is a case that can store paperwork, cards, pens, my iPhone, money and what ever else I want

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, that's not the kind of case I meant. My post count isn't high enough to post a link as yet. Check it out on apple or YouTube it. It is a case that can store paperwork, cards, pens, my iPhone, money and what ever else I want

Sorry - it's been one of those days......

Tim

OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully should be able to put a link up after this post ;)

OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have been sold out for months plus they will not ship internationally. No doubt with it being from the US, I'd be hit with customs charges also. Be so much easier to find a UK distributor

Sent from my iPad or iPhone 4 using iPF

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have been sold out for months plus they will not ship internationally. No doubt with it being from the US, I'd be hit with customs charges also. Be so much easier to find a UK distributor

i e-mailed them directly just early this year, and they ship internationally (not free though). Philippines here. you might want to e-mail them and inquire.;)

OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
i e-mailed them directly just early this year, and they ship internationally (not free though). Philippines here. you might want to e-mail them and inquire.;)

That looks like my only option. I'll mail them & see where I go from there. Thanks for your feedback guys :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bubblecraft said:
That looks like my only option. I'll mail them & see where I go from there. Thanks for your feedback guys :)

Let us know how you get on as that looks like a mighty fine case.

The Archangel

OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just emailed them there so fingers crossed. Probably cost a bit to have it shipped but will be well worth it. Looking forward to throwing away my bulgy wallet & have everything in one place! Will keep you all updated.

OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had an email back from Happy Owl -

"Hello Gus,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding international orders to the UK. Unfortunately due to very high shipping costs we are unable to offer shipping to the UK at this time. We are looking into distribution opportunities and if they ever do arise we will be sure to let people know via our newsletter. You can sign up for this on the bottom right hand corner of our website.

We do have all our iPad 1 cases available at www.amazon.com and they do ship to select international countries. They are very fast and are a great way to receive our product in a timely and cheap manner.

If you have any other questions or concerns please do note hesitate to ask.

Warm regards,

Ajay

Happy Owl Studio - Customer Service"

Searched Amazon & found it here...at a discounted price too! Not found out how much shipping is yet but if I'm getting it for $66.35 (£41.15) I really can't complain. Not looking forward to those customs charges though :(

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Owl-Studio-Wallet-iPad/dp/B004H2141G/ref=lh_ni_t[/ame]

Most reactions