What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New Year from Australia only 2 hours to go

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know most forum members are from USA and New Years Eve is coming however it is now 10pm New Years Eve in Sydney and in 2 hours the east coast of Australia will welcome 2011, if you can please watch the celebrations on cable or regular tv where in Sydney 1.5 million are out to see the massive fireworks on the Sydney Harbour. The event is being broadcasted world wide.

It has been a great year for Apple and also a great year for our new forum.

so i want to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year and all the best for the coming year.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3 hours to go we will welcome 2011 ! after you col!;)

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
apart from most of Queensland under water which is sad as hundreds have lost their homes in a massive flood it is around 75 f right now in Brisbane and we have the air con on at just after midnight. We are heading south to Melbourne tomorrow we are driving around 1700 K and what ever that is in USA be there on Tuesday. Cheeers

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apart from most of Queensland under water which is sad as hundreds have lost their homes in a massive flood it is around 75 f right now in Brisbane and we have the air con on at just after midnight. We are heading south to Melbourne tomorrow we are driving around 1700 K and what ever that is in USA be there on Tuesday. Cheeers

Colin! Wait!

Pick me up first.:D

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rats ten hours to go here but like a good scout I'm preparing with a quick snooze before the evenings festivities. Have a good one guys.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
12½ hours still to go here, but the fireworks in Sydney Harbour look fantastic!

Happy and Healthy New Year!

Most reactions

Latest posts