What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Moms Day!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms! I hope you all have a great day!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank You David! I had the best day ever ~ I got flowers, candy, $75 gift card from Starbucks, a gold dragonfly necklace...

And we just got back from a very cool mexican mother's day bbq! It is my daughter's BF's family and what fun!!

The food and the drink. Drank a bit much.:eek:

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

Last edited:

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was given the greatest gift today. My mother smiled at me. She did not know who I was, but something made her smile. It has been over two years now that the synapses started disconnecting. It has been heartbreaking to see such a vibrant and gentile lady become a silent child. But whatever has happened, or will happen, my mother smiled at me. It was great day.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was given the greatest gift today. My mother smiled at me. She did not know who I was, but something made her smile. It has been over two years now that the synapses started disconnecting. It has been heartbreaking to see such a vibrant and gentile lady become a silent child. But whatever has happened, or will happen, my mother smiled at me. It was great day.

You are going to make me cry. That is wonderful news! A great Mother's Day indeed.:)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That was a very moving and heart-warming story. Thankyou for sharing it with us.

Tim

OP
D

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very nice ladies, made out very nice =) and Sea that was really very beautiful to share with us all! Thank you so much!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts