What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Holidays from iPadForums.net

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
happyholidays.png

We would like to take this moment to thank all of the members of this wonderful community. Without your contributions and friendship none of this would be possible. We've seen tremendous growth and we see no signs of that slowing down. With your help in the new year we will continue to put our full effort into making this place the best it can be!

Here's to having a wonderful holiday and ushering in another new year of great tidings. Merry Christmas and be safe and enjoy the time off!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And thank you John for providing this place for us iPad enthusiasts to hang out. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all of the folks at Forum Foundry.

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, and happy holidays to everyone.

Hope I get an iPad 2!!! Lol

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy holidays

This IS the best Forum.
Every search in Google for iPAD bring lots of references into that forum.
Lets keep up the good work.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Holidays also fellow forum members, moderators, and anyone involved on this great site. This is my number 1 source for ipad news, tips, amd everything else having to do with Apple Ipad. I love being a member, Really! ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts