What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! What is Everyone Up to for the Weekend??

Highway Star

iPF Noob
Reaction score
COLLEGE FOOTBALL for me......Oh & a Christmas party tonight where we'll watch COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
you have my sympathy,iv just been diagnosed with Bletharitis after two months of hospital visits,doesn't make you feel very christmasy when you don't feel well but I'm carrying on with the plans to decorate the house this weekend
thankyou

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
thats a nice thing to do

i guess it is nice (no point in false modesty) but thats not why i do it. we are so blessed. and one day i realized that while i was warm and full and content, there were people in my community that were not. it broke my heart. so many are homeless because of the economy, mental illness, or just bad choices. yet they are real human beings that for the most part are just stuck in a place where they cant get out. i know i cant change the world, but at least i can make sure that i touch as many lives in my community as possible. if it only brings an hour of joy and a night of comfort...thats more than they started with.

sorry for going on and on....its a subject near and dear to my heart.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i guess it is nice (no point in false modesty) but thats not why i do it. we are so blessed. and one day i realized that while i was warm and full and content, there were people in my community that were not. it broke my heart. so many are homeless because of the economy, mental illness, or just bad choices. yet they are real human beings that for the most part are just stuck in a place where they cant get out. i know i cant change the world, but at least i can make sure that i touch as many lives in my community as possible. if it only brings an hour of joy and a night of comfort...thats more than they started with.

no worries

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mrsterrijane said:

Yes we all are blessed here!!! Thanks for pointing that out.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
We're decorating the CIC this weekend and equipping the Vipers with some twinkle lights. It's a security risk but we've phased the flash cycle to mimic the
red eye sweep. The CAP's up 24/7 so we're set to party.
:)
AA

Now scheduling recordings of as many versions of Scrooge / A Christmas Carol as I can on DVR / Netflix lol!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Most reactions