What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy early birthday to me.....

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife picked the perfect gift for my iPad 2, a case from Saddleback Leather, I'm in shock, I wanted one but just couldn't pull the trigger, glad she did. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Birthday from Scotland and you certainly got a great present. I wish my wife was as kind...:(

Tim

OP
M

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, I found by lusting over a website in front of my wife is a great way to drop a hint when the birthday is approaching. At least I only lust after iPad and motorcycle accessories, my wife gets my full attention otherwise.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mav777 said:
Thanks Tim, I found by lusting over a website in front of my wife is a great way to drop a hint when the birthday is approaching. At least I only lust after iPad and motorcycle accessories, my wife gets my full attention otherwise.

A trick my wife utilises all year round!!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
M

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, mine was only a few days early, bday was yesterday, the 16th. I'm enjoying the Saddleback, but I'm having to press the home button much harder than before.

Most reactions

Latest posts