What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLE! ( Hayles66 )

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
45.......I thought the thread title meant you were 66!

BTW, a spider cake is ok but I prefer sponge or fruit cakes!

The Archangel

It was a sponge cake, dipstick! My sister-in-law makes them. I don't know how she gets it so black!

I'm a 66 baby and what a year that was. England won the football world cup!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I still love you though! Especially your member photo which I have saved and put on my wall! (makes an interesting dartboard, don't you think?)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes my friends. I may only be an old girl but I still feel young at heart and I do so love getting cards and birthday wishes. So thanks to all my friends.

46 today! I can't believe how the years have flown by.

And of course, it's raining outside. It always rains on my birthday. No matter what country I'm in.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ahhhh. Gee. Whizz. Thanks you guys. I'm having a grreeeaaattt day. Breakfast in bed, toasted sandwiches and hot choc for lunch and cooked tea tonight with cake. Lovely day so far. Music channel on all day.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan, Hayles. Happy birthday from western Canada. Your birthday has only just begun here.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh I like the sound of that. Sort of an extended day. Thanks Kevin. My eyes are glued to the breaking news app with hurricane Sandy info. I can't imagine how frightening that must be.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My eyes are glued to the breaking news app with hurricane Sandy info. I can't imagine how frightening that must be.

Depends on the person, but no one I know is frightened. We've been through big storms before. It's more of a hassle than anything else for some people. For some it can be fun -- school or work canceled.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh good. That makes me feel better.

Hubby gave me a green Smart Cover for my old new iPad. I've never had one before so it was definitely a new experience for me. My eldest paid for my hair cut and my little girl gave me a KFC meal. Bless them. I got some girlie items from my sister-in-law and the other one is bringing my cake tonight. Will post a picture of it. It She is also making the Halloween cake as well.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh good. That makes me feel better.

Hubby gave me a green Smart Cover for my old new iPad. I've never had one before so it was definitely a new experience for me. My eldest paid for my hair cut and my little girl gave me a KFC meal. Bless them. I got some girlie items from my sister-in-law and the other one is bringing my cake tonight. Will post a picture of it. It She is also making the Halloween cake as well.

of all the great gift you got, my fav is the KFC meal by far :p;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hee hee.

Mine is the Smart Cover.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you to Johanna for remembering it's my birthday. I've have tops, jumpers, cardigans and of course my MBA was my early hubby present but I still got a Terry's chocolate orange from him this morning. I also got some new hot mugs from my babies and a toaster from my sister in law

Most reactions

Latest posts