What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haow do I get all of my contacts on my iPad 2?

jknotts66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have updated my iPad to the latest version, did a sync and yet all I get is a very small partial list of all my contacts. They are all on my Macc OX, iPhone 4 and iTouch. Why won't they transfer ofer to my iPad when I do a sync?. Can you help my out with this problem. I would really like to get them on my iPad.
Thanks,
Jim

saurik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get bump for your iPad and iPhone select the contacts you want and volia you have them there ;)

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use gmail and that syncs my contacts between iphone and ipad... And its wireless

demonknight9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like he said, gmail is the best. If you have a gmail account you are ready to go. If not, just create one and set it up to receive mail on your phone first. Choose exchange when you do that and set it to sync calendars and contacts. Once this is done, click on the mail app as you would normally do to get your mail and it will sync all your calendar entries and your contacts to the gmail server. Then set it up on your ipad and do the same. You will see that all the contacts you have on your iphone will automatically appear on your ipad. Every time you have to flash the ipad or iphone all you need to do is to add it again and it will all be synced

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may have to go to settings then mail, contacts and calendars and import sim contacts to the gmail account.

Make sure you set it up as exchange as  he said

Most reactions

Latest posts