1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Handstand carrier/case is awesome

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by piyo, Dec 29, 2010.

1. piyo

piyo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just picked this up for Christmas, and I love it more than my family: thehandstand.com

Granted, I actually walk around with my iPad more than just about anyone, but I'm sure others will find it useful.
  2. MachThree

MachThree iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think if I wanted a case with similar features I'd also look at Griffin's Air Strap.

But I really like the Marware Hybrid C.E.O. case for this - it functions as a normal folio case including supporting the iPad at 3 different landscape angles, but it also has a handstrap so you can hold the iPad the same way you can with the case you mentioned.
  3. piyo

piyo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, like I said, though, it's for using an iPad while walking around. You can't use a stand for that.
  4. piyo

piyo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's possible this could work, too, but I think the fixed angle might be a problem with the handstrap. You might have to hold your arm perpendicular to your body all the time.