What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Handstand carrier/case is awesome

piyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked this up for Christmas, and I love it more than my family: thehandstand.com

Granted, I actually walk around with my iPad more than just about anyone, but I'm sure others will find it useful.

MachThree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked this up for Christmas, and I love it more than my family: thehandstand.com

Granted, I actually walk around with my iPad more than just about anyone, but I'm sure others will find it useful.

I think if I wanted a case with similar features I'd also look at Griffin's Air Strap.

But I really like the Marware Hybrid C.E.O. case for this - it functions as a normal folio case including supporting the iPad at 3 different landscape angles, but it also has a handstrap so you can hold the iPad the same way you can with the case you mentioned.

OP
P

piyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think this design seems a little flawed, if not only because you're still having to hold it up with your hand? What do you do when you watch a movie? Hold the iPad up for 2 hours?

Think I'll keep to my regular stands that do the job for me, but fair dues if you like it.

Yeah, like I said, though, it's for using an iPad while walking around. You can't use a stand for that.

OP
P

piyo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But I really like the Marware Hybrid C.E.O. case for this...it also has a handstrap so you can hold the iPad the same way you can with the case you mentioned.

It's possible this could work, too, but I think the fixed angle might be a problem with the handstrap. You might have to hold your arm perpendicular to your body all the time.

Most reactions

Latest posts