What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hands Free Keyboard Mick...

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
;) Hands Free KeyBoard Mic.... Can the App be had or is this only Available on certain iPads ??
Are you sure that's the correct title? I just checked the App Store and there was nothing there with that name.

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you sure that's the correct title? I just checked the App Store and there was nothing there with that name.
:oops::rolleyes: Sorry.. SIL asked me if I had that feature. Tab / Button bottom right corner of the Keyboard.. Image of a Microphone that allows one to Voice Record rather than tap out a message..??:cool:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In Settings - General - Keyboard: enable Enable Dictation, then you'll find it here:
image.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:) Thanks for the Comeback J.A. , I followed your prompts ... Don't have that feature Settings / Keyboard / Enable Dictation.. :(
Sorry, I forgot that it's not available for your iPad 2. You'd have to use an app, like Dragon Dictation.

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot that it's not available for your iPad 2. You'd have to use an app, like Dragon Dictation.

@ J.A. Thanks just the same... My SIL had discovered the feature on her iPad , she asked about it.. I checked out Dragon Dictation, Good to Know... Cheers. o_O

Most reactions

Latest posts