What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hand gestures

carbrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what are the multi gestures on the Ipad??? I have searched here and at Apple support and read thru the manuals and can not find any info on how they work. Can someone please list the gestures for me!!!

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you go to Settings - General - Multitasking gestures and turn it on you should see a list of gestures printed underneath.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

Attachments

• image-4201159881.png
    image-4201159881.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 278

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what are the multi gestures on the Ipad??? I have searched here and at Apple support and read thru the manuals and can not find any info on how they work. Can someone please list the gestures for me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well. Find my iPhone app. Messages, settings, 1password, safari, app store, phone app

Take your pick. They were all on when this happened. Not sure if this helps though.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well. Find my iPhone app. Messages, settings, 1password, safari, app store, phone app

Take your pick. They were all on when this happened. Not sure if this helps though.

Hmmm...I have all of those and have left them open, except maybe the Phone App. I think I always close that so I don't accidentally "butt dial" anyone. :)

Well, I'm betting it's just a one-time fluke.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
God, I do hope so. Gave me quite a fright. Ive grown rather fond of my iphone4.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that some apps respond to the hand gestures better than others? For example, doing the five finger pinch to close an app is harder to get with AppShopper than with say Safari. I've just noticed that depending on where the app has controls placed or where there is swipe-able content has a lot to do with it.

Not a big deal, just something I noticed. Still a great feature :)

Most reactions

Latest posts