1. haroldws

haroldws iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello

I live in a remote area on the south coast of Western Australia but we have access to the internet and I have found my iPad (which I have had for about six months) wonderful. Today, for no apparent reason at all, it suddenly went dead on me. Completely dead — it did not respond to anything I did. Then I found your forum on my desk top computer and found another person had reported the same problem in Octeober and received some good advice about re-booting (holding down the home button and the seep button at the same time). I think I may have read about this before but I had forgotten.

So, I re-booted. And do you know what? It worked! My iPad is now working as if nothing had happened. So I do not know why it "went dead", but thank you for this forum and for your good advice. My iPad is working fine again.

Thankyou and best wishes to everyone.:D
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 0
    Hi, and welcome to the forum. I have nothing to do withany of the tips to get a "dead" iPad working. I just want to say (about your successful iPad reanimation):

YAY!

And yes, this forum is pretty darn helpful. I've got a few tips bookmarked for later myself...

Again, welcome.

Marilyn