Hai^^

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by ravengirl18, Jun 20, 2011.

1. ravengirl18

ravengirl18 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hai, Im Veronica,
    and I just got my refurbished iPad as a graduation gift on the 11th, and already its screwing up. It worked fine for the first couple of days, but then when i tried to set the password, i went back 5mins later, and it didnt recognize it.. So i tried it several time, but now its just on the "iPad is disabled" "connect to iTunes" screen, and when i plug it into my computer, it only sees it as a iPad camera, and iTunes does not see it at all. Can anyone help me restore my iPad without me having to send it back? :confused:

2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    Try this:

Hold the power button and the home button down at the same time until you see the Apple logo.

Let it reboot.

Then hook it back up to iTunes.

3. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    Ahhh, if you have locked it totally with wrong passwords, you would be best to put it into DFU mode to restore it. I wrote a simple guide here - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/27489-dfu-mode-dummies.html (you can skip down to the "how do you activate DFU Mode" piece if you don't want to know what DFU mode is)

Follow the instructions and iTunes will then recognise your iPad and allow you to restore it.