What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had to (sadly) un-break my JB.

OP
N

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NLAlston said:
@ grayshark95.

Yes, I guess it's plain to see that I am an old fashioned kinda guy......lol.

You can quote me. You don't have to do @grayshark. In the app, tap on the top of my post and the quote button will pop up. Online, there is a blue button at the bottom of every post that you can click. Don't know if you already knew that. :)

I DO know about replying, and replying with quote, but it so happened that I saw neither button when I last responded. I gather, from I read in your quote, that the 'Quote' button would be invisible, until the top of a post was tapped on. I will bear that in mind. Thanks.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NLAlston said:
I DO know about replying, and replying with quote, but it so happened that I saw neither button when I last responded. I gather, from I read in your quote, that the 'Quote' button would be invisible, until the top of a post was tapped on. I will bear that in mind. Thanks.

Oh ok. Yeah, it is invisible! I found it by accident the first time.

OP
N

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NLAlston said:

Oh ok. Yeah, it is invisible! I found it by accident the first time.

What you have shared is something that is very important to know, and I really do appreciate your sharing it with me.

Also, after reading over the quote (from me) I now realize that it may have sounded somewhat testy. I can assure you that it was not written under any such feelings, and I hope that it wasn't taken that way.

In all sincerity.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NLAlston said:
What you have shared is something that is very important to know, and I really do appreciate your sharing it with me.

Also, after reading over the quote (from me) I now realize that it may have sounded somewhat testy. I can assure you that it was not written under any such feelings, and I hope that it wasn't taken that way.

In all sincerity.

It was at first, but then I figured out you meant something else. That's why I replied nicely. :)

Most reactions