What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had my iPad for 3 months - new here

Abouttime49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought my iPad used just before iPad2 came out. I was new to Apple products and have used the guide book from Apple often. I enjoy the tool and want to get more out of it.

OP
A

Abouttime49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Follow-up

Bought my iPad used just before iPad2 came out. I was new to Apple products and have used the guide book from Apple often. I enjoy the tool and want to get more out of it.

I have a 64GB WiFi only iPad. I own Logos Bible program for my PC and noticed that they had a free app. I wanted the access to my many books in a portable tool. The app has been great (they have already updated it twice). It is not available in the Android market and that meant an iPad.

I have already found some answers to my questions in these forums... glad I joined.

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Abouttime49! Glad you found the forum. As you have already discovered, lots of information and helpful folks here. See you around...

Chiky

Most reactions

Latest posts