What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hacked pc.....

badgersb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay guys My pc was hacked into and crappy emails were sent to all my friends .
I have since changed my password and it has been fine.. It is a hotmail account.
The problem I am having is that my hotmail account is now not working on my iPad?....
I can receive incoming email , but not allowed to send one... Can any one help

John

OP
badgersb

badgersb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry .. But how do I change it on the iPad..? Do I have to go into a setting on the iPad.....

John

Tomscave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Delete the Hotmail account from your iPad and then set up the account again.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > click on the email account > enter your new password.

You should be able to change your password without deleting anything else. At least it's worked for me repeatedly on several iDevices with an old Hotmail account.

But if you're able to receive and not send, it's probably more than your password.

OP
badgersb

badgersb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys .. I have it fixed now I deleted the account and installed it again , this was my last choice , and yes it was receiving but not sending..... So I am able to send now .. You guys rock ...thanks again..

Most reactions