What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hack for Zaggmate keyboard??

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know if theres an app/hack that allows a keyboard to scroll in safari??

or any app that allows the keyboard to act, well like a normal keyboard??

maybe able to scroll through the ipad home screens as well??

I'd pay for this functionality as i expect others would to, the Zaggmate is a cool looking device but doesn't seem that functional to me in its current state.

Cheers

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Afraid there isn't antying I know of yet, and I would love those features too...
The problem is that IOS (thankfully) has been designed as a touch interface from the ground up. Hopefully we'll get a good Cydia hack at some point in the future...

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah hopefully.

I was looking at the bluetooth mouse option to scroll but you can't use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse together!

:(

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
yeah hopefully.

I was looking at the bluetooth mouse option to scroll but you can't use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse together!

:(

one of the major rumors is that apple is going to start marketing its bluetooth keyboard with some form of the magic trackpad attached as one unit...

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
one of the major rumors is that apple is going to start marketing its bluetooth keyboard with some form of the magic trackpad attached as one unit...

What were you gonna say? Lol

sh0nuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally don't see the need to scroll with the keyboard.. thats where the touchscreen shines through, for zooming, scrolling, and other page manipulation. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts