What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess What Santa Brought Me?

rfb100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Imagine my surprise when I opened an interesting box and saw what was inside - a picture of a screen with a bunch of icons staring back at me!. I knew right away what it was. I was absolutely stunned. My confession: I am not an Apple "member". The iPad is the only Apple product in my stable. My marvelous spouse is an old Apple fan and has been for years in her photo and graphics work. The iPad may be part of a plot to lure me into Appledom. But whatever, I'm thrilled and overjoyed and look forward all sorts of good things from this forum. Glad to be here!

rfb100

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am slowly seeing the light as well when it comes to Apple products. I own a few now and set up a MacBook Air for a friend the day after christmas. I was very impressed. I already know I will be buying one shortly.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am a partial Apple-convert thanks to the iPad. I got my iPad at launch (back in April) and just got a MacBook Pro for Christmas. Can't say for sure that I would have decided to buy the MBP or not without being influenced by the iPad. They are completely different devices, but spending time reading different Mac forums while searching for iPad information got my interest piqued about other Apple products.

Most reactions

Latest posts