What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grove ipad 2 cases

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The grove online store just opened for orders. They are gorgeous!

www.grovemade.com

Attachments

• image-2920494459.png
    image-2920494459.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 450

jacksonian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They do look really cool, but I just can't decide if I'd like the feel of a wood case.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems to me a heavy/bulky thing like that kinda defeats the purpose of the new thinner/lighter ipad 2 design (but that's just me)

~John

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I currently have my iPad in a smart cover and some cheesy silicone type thing from eBay to protect the back...it's so bad. Took my protective screen cover right off just putting the stupid thing on. I can't wait for my Grove case to come!

gmaines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently have my iPad in a smart cover and some cheesy silicone type thing from eBay to protect the back...it's so bad. Took my protective screen cover right off just putting the stupid thing on. I can't wait for my Grove case to come!

Same thing happened to me, decided to for go the screen protector. Just bought the Grove cover. It is my 4th cover. I have my Zagg when I travel and now (when I get the Grove) my last case.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am a student and i live refund check to refund check. i have one more month, and i'm budgeting. i have spent probably 1000$ at this point, and I want a good case, but I gotta hold out just a little while longer. The new look of the grove is soooooo sexi though. Still on pre-order for otter box, but i may give in again and go back to Grove. OMG, it's sexi

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

hanz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
these cases look way cool, also so does the skin... not sure i can handle paying that much for it without seeing one in person first though

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to MY world!!!! I really do like the new grove, I just wish either them or Treegloo would make one where I could use MY Smart Case.
Ok, here's the part where we insert the picture of the person beating the dead horse!! :)

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am sure there are cases out there that work with the smart cover....the cheap one I have on now does. Cost me $15 on eBay.

it is unfortunate you cant see the grove case in person before ordering. If you look on the grove site they have a lot of pictures. Also more on their Facebook page. I took advantage of the pre-order (not sure if they are still doing that) put $20 down and got additional $20 off. The $129 model I ordered was $89 in the end....but $10 shipping so $99. Considering I spent so much for the ipad2. I decided I did want something really nice to put it in.

rickyricardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the grove case, probably wont see it for quite awhile due to thier shipping schedule. Has anyone ordered and already recieved theirs????

Most reactions

Latest posts