What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg.Baker

Greg.Baker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
software.gypsytrader.com
I am Greg.Baker, from Easley S.C., U.S.A.

I have a couple of older iPhones - 3 and 3Gs; several iPods but not an iPod touch; an old iPad 1; and a MacBook. I am teaching myself web app development for the iPad (and iPhone). I have tried most frameworks and development applications targeting HTML, JavaScript and CSS. Currently I keep jQuery, Wink and PhoneGap as my base project development toolkit.

...and of course, I need some help.

greg

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
G

Greg.Baker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
software.gypsytrader.com
Thanks Tim,

Yes I have the manual and have read the rules which are in line with most Forums that I have joined in the past. And yes, "A day without learning something new is a wasted day."

I am still searching your forums for info to solve my main/current problem: iPad's auto resizing of my web app upon rotating the iPad from portrait to landscape mode. I have Google'd and tried many found techniques and examples/demos that profess to have solved this issue, without success. I am so discouraged that I think this is a problem with only my iPad; settings or such maybe.

Well, I will read more and then post if I find no viable solution here as well. This has me stumped and stopped in my tracks, ... for now

Thanks again for your shout-out,

greg

Most reactions

Latest posts