What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

cogboot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone..
I joined the ranks of the merry iPad users about a week ago and I am extremely pleased with what I have experienced so far. I bought the iPad 64 GB 3-G model on a whim without doing any of the customary pre-purchase homework, I didn't check out alternative models or compare vendor prices, I just went ahead and bought one - straight and simple. My main purpose was to organize my abundant collection of technical PDF files onto one functional reader, that was a good decision! The iPad is superb for reading files and articles but I quickly discovered the boundless pleasure of reading emails, news flashes, facebook dribble and so forth on an amazingly versatile and high-quality gadget whilest lying about on my bed or the living room sofa...

Glad to have joined the forum

C

Most reactions

Latest posts